Sunday, January 10, 2010

Miggie Do

I have a friend- Jena- she is actually a member of our Missouri family. She has an amazing mind- and creativity that continually amazes me. It seems like there is nothing this girl can't do. Often times- to make myself feel better- I'll tell myself that "Jena just has been given more hours in a day than the rest of us"- and that's how she does all that she does. She's a master knitter- (she and her mom are AMAZING) she is an incredible artist and she just has a way of doing things that blow me away.
With much "prodding" from those who have seen what she can do-I am so excited to say that she has now opened an etsy shoppe!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/miggiedo

Just to give you a heads up- she is offering giveaways on her blog. Each week she is adding something new to her shoppe- along with doing a giveaway of that new item!

http://www.theflanfam.blogspot.com/

I am so happy for her and her new shoppe and I have no doubt that she will be successful!

See for yourself!

2 comments:

Jena said...

You are too kind! I just put up all of the headbands. I'm getting nervous. What if I never sell anything? I guess it's worth a try.

Unknown said...

I stopped by and bought a headband, they're so cute!