Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas....finally

This Christmas was different--good but different. It was strange not to be in Utah with our family- but it was also really nice to just be home together and not worry about travel etc.
I also think that having Steph with us really helped. (I mentioned before that my parents flew her out early- because it looked like Owen wanted to come early.)

Here are some highlights and pics.....

Christmas Eve
-Yummy Roast dinner
-decorating gingerbread houses- it was suppose to be boys against girls- but the both kids ended up changing teams several times
-frosting cookies for Santa
-putting out the key for Santa
-talking about the first Christmas and the importance of always remembering our Savior

Christmas Day
-Watching the kids enjoying their presents
-relaxing
-talking with our families
-Christmas dinner with friends

Christmas Eve nap with Aunt Steph


The completely AWESOME houses


Thanks Papa and Gra for the Ramona book on CD!
(and for the cute jammies)


Thanks Papa and Nama for the Buzz jammies and
Skippy John Jones book on CD!

Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for the fishing poles!
Can't wait to go fishing with Grandpa in April!


2 comments:

Bree said...

You have "my" rug! I covet that rug EVERYTIME I go to Target... I was just on the phone with my mom while I was at Target the other day and said "remember those rugs I showed you at Target I am sooo getting them when we move wherever that is. I have wanted them for about 8 months now and make sure they still have them about everytime I go, Im sure they will stop selling them as soon as I go in to actually get them. I just don't want them until I know where we will be living for a while so I can fit them accordingly.

I guess what I am saying is I LOVE your rugs and am super duper jealous.

We must all have good taste cause Kat and I have the same bedroom set and kitchen table.

Tasha said...

Looks like a GREAT CHristmas!! Brooklyn would be so jealous of Samantha's guitar!! I can't believe how grown up Collin looks:(
It seems just like yesterday he was wlking unsteadily around my house!! Hope all is going well & you are getting some rest! Miss ya lots give those cute kids hugs & kisses!!!