Sunday, July 19, 2009

Week of activities....

This past week we had a pretty fun time. We went to an outdoor activity with some friends. The kids went "creeking" in the Olantangy river- it was beautiful, the only thing missing were the mountains surrounding us. The kids were suppose to be looking for crawdads (sp?)- but not our kids :) Samantha was caught up looking for shells, and Collin was just bent on getting completely wet.
























































Every Wednesday our ward has a "Park n Play Picnic" they choose a different park in either Dublin or Hilliard each week . The kids have a blast and I've had a chance to meet and get to know the girls better.


On another day, to keep the kids entertained, we went to Hobby Lobby (yeah) and picked out some paints, brushes and a poster board for each. We came home and they went to work!



























This last shot is a result of Collin "hiding" because he didn't want to take a nap! I usually give his a few warnings that it is almost time for sleep- on my last warning- he ran off into the toy room. I gave him a few minutes- and I went looking for him- and found this!
















2 comments:

SummerV said...

That last picture is so sweet! What a little doll.

Our Little Family said...

I love that picture, Addi has been falling asleep all over the place lately. Thats is great you guys have been getting out and meeting new people, I hope you really like it there. Oh and Hobby Lobby I don't even have one, horray for you!