Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thanks again Sara!

I just wanted to post this picture to brag about my friend Sara! We did some trading and she made Samantha the cutest dress! She is super talented and has great taste. I wish I could have gotten a better picture- but you get the idea. What is so great is that Samantha is super picky on what she wears- anything a little tight- or "itchy" to her skin- she won't wear. (in ALL her clothes, the tags are cut off) Anyhow- my point is that- Samantha loves the dress! Now I am thinking about taking on sewing clothes for her- something that I fear...big time- give me a quilt or a bag and no worries- but clothing scares me!

5 comments:

Our Little Family said...

Before I read your post as soon as I saw the picture I thought I love Manny's dress. It is so cute love the colors and everything. Oh Collin I can't get enough of that silly little face!

Katherine said...

How cute! She looks adorable and Sara did such a good job! I'm trying to work up the nerve to start sewing for Franny, too. I have a ton of patterns. I've been finding cute old vintage patterns and I was looking at one yesterday from 1967. At the top it said, "this pattern is not for chubby girls." I could not believe my eyes! So funny since nowadays something like that would never fly.

Tasha said...

What an adorable dress! I'm jealous I want one for my girls, but just like you clothes scare me to death!!

Jena said...

That is so cute! She did a great job, once again! Collin's birthday looks fun, and I want to go to that creek. Does Ohio have metro parks? There are so many here. It's great!

Sara said...

yay thanks for the photo! :)
love that dress on her. the fabric was just perfect for her, i think :)

miss you!!
p.s. if i can sew clothes, anyone can. they are more forgiving than you'd think -- especially on little kids who don't have as many bumps and curves as us "older" ladies. haha.