Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Backyard animal mystery......SOLVED!

So I was talking with some girls today and I was telling them about our new "pet". As soon as I described it they knew what it was...... It looks like come Feb 2nd we will have our own Punxsutawney Phil telling us whether or not there will be 6 more weeks of winter. Yup a groundhog, super random and something I totally did not see coming but I guess they are super common to the area. You learn something new everyday!

Oh and I thought the snout/nose was longer- I guess I remembered it a tad uglier than in reality. The second I saw the pictures on the Internet- it confirmed what my friends told me- we have a groundhog!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

So, what do the kids think about it? Do you ever actually see it? So, do you try to get rid of him or let him be! That is so crazy!!

SummerV said...

I am glad you are all moved in and in a fun house. I think having a house brought back my sanity. Your kids are so darling, I think the next time I see them they will be in middle school. Hope you are feeling well. I really was going to get prego this summer but I just keep putting it off-hate pregnancy and not a huge fan of babies sooooo you see the problem here?!

Jena said...

Funny! We have rabbits. Lots of rabbits. and squirrels. How could I forget the squirrels??

Our Little Family said...

That is so funny, are you going to let him be? I guess if they don't bite or anything it is no big deal.

Kaydee and the boys said...

Oh hilarious. Maybe your groundhog and our two backyard squirrels can have a party together... gotta love 'em. :)