Sunday, July 19, 2009

Collin's Birthday...better late than never

I feel bad that Collin had such a rushed- "boxed in" birthday. But like most kids- if there is cake and presents- then they are set! I asked Collin was he wanted on his cake- and no surprise- he said "Tar Warts"! Well Walmart didn't have a Star Wars cake so we improvised!





































At least we were lucky enough to have some family with us to celebrate!

We waited to get to Ohio to get him his present from us. We got him a "Big Wheel" -yeah! He was SO excited- the whole time Mike was putting it together- he was dong a little jig. I wish I had thought to get it on video-




Yes, I do need to get a picture of him riding it.....maybe next time?......again worst picture taker.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow, I can't believe how much older he looks to me just after a few months:( We miss you guys so much! His birthday cake looks great! How fun the park play dates sound wish we were with you...they were having them here, but its to HOT now so maybe in a few months!! The River looks so Pretty & like a lot of fun, I'm glad you guys are having FUN & meeting new people!!

SummerV said...

He is such a Stevens, he totally reminds me of your brothers. Especially in those little Nikes. What a cutie!

Julianne Zollinger said...

Just from the pictures you can tell Collin has got moves. He is so big! Can't wait to see him in August!