Wednesday, May 18, 2011

From this........

 ......To this.
WOW. When I think back to the beginning, we had NO idea what we were in for. It's been hard, it's been great, it's been challenging, it's been rewarding. It's pretty hard to believe that we are to this point- we've seen reached the end of this "tunnel"-- headed for another one! It's amazing to think back on all that we experienced and the way that we've all grown. I am unbelievably proud of Mike. I love him for the sacrifices that he has made and for all of his hard work.


I love the life long friendships that we've made.
Our time in Kirksville for graduation went by too fast, I left feeling like we didn't get enough time together. Plus the weather for graduation was FREEZING, so we didn't get nearly the pictures that I wanted to get. 

 The 3 families. Perry's, Us and the Flanagan's.

 Mike, with his parents and brother Russell. We are SO grateful for all their love and constant support through this.

 Jena and I (we couldn't find Tasha yet)
 There we are! LOVE these girls, SO grateful for them
He did it! We did it!

7 comments:

Cassie said...

WOOT WOOT!! Go Mike! Love my cute Taylor family.

Tasha said...

Wow, I haven't been on your blog for awhile! I loved your Ohio home! Love the CUTE rug!! Hope things work out with a home in St. Louis!! Can you believe we made it this far...who would've thought! I love the pic from the white coat ceremony! I forgot what you looked like with blonde hair & your kids were so little!! I too feel cheated on time!!! On day we hopefully will have a day to get together with all the time in the WORLD!!! Miss you already!! Congrats to Mike & your family!!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Congrats Mike!!! Glad you guys had a great day!

SummerV said...

What an exciting landmark. You should be congratulated as much as Mike, it is hard to be the wife of a student. You look beautiful in the bottom picture Amberlee! Onto the next adventure!

Taryn said...

I am realizing school goes so fast! But of course it has it's moments that seem will never end :) As of tomorrow we will have lived in Ohio for 3 years with 1 more to go. A little sad actually :( But you know how that is...

We miss you! Hear it is a little crazy out there, but I am sure everything will work out in the end for you guys!

Kaydee and the boys said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a rough ride.
I read the other blog about your mom teaching. Haylie went to that - I couldn't but wishing I did!! I would have loved to bump into you girls!!! I bet she did an amazing job!

Tiffany said...

So fun to see you guys! I hope you enjoy St. Louis!!