Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thanks Ohio.....





Man, it was a hard day when we pulled out of Curtis Knoll Drive and headed west to St. Louis. We LOVED our first home, loved our friends, loved our ward, loved Samantha's school, we LOVED Ohio.
We have been so blessed to live there and to have met so many amazing people. We wish that it could have been for a bit longer.
Ohio will always hold a special place in our hearts.



My fabulous friends at craft group. LOVE them

Samantha's Kindergarten class


2 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

We miss you guys already! Good luck with everything in St. Louis! Keep in touch! :)

Bree said...

You look darling in all these pictures. I love your hair and dress, you look super cute in your girls night pic to. I love this one of Samba, I am sure it was her idea to be front and center! ha ha ha Love that girl, I feel like I don't even know here anymore, so sad! She looks so big, she is so long across the floor, I realize the other kids are sitting but she looks two years older. Can't wait to see you all!