Wednesday, February 3, 2010

One Month!

I took Owen yesterday for his one month appointment (first official trip out with all 3 kids. we lived to tell). Here in Ohio, instead of seeing them at 2 weeks and then at 2 months- they see them at 1 week, 1 month and then 2 months and so on.
Unfortunately they didn't give me a paper with his stats- so all I can remember is his weight and height- but not his head circumference

Weight 11 lbs. 9 oz
Height 22 inches.

If he continues to gain weight at this same rate then he will be just like his other 2 siblings... cute and plump!

Owen has been a great baby so far. So sweet, loves to cuddle. No real fussiness, he sleeps pretty well at night- with some exceptions!- But most important of all (that his brother and sister never did) he takes a binky AND takes a bottle! Yeah! Whahoo!

It looks like we'll have another blue eyed child- but his hair color is different than the other 2. He is a ton lighter than they started out- and the color of brown has a bit of warmth- his roots also look like he could be a blonde. I guess only time will tell?!



Snoozing, just waiting for the doctor to come....

Right after the check-up

The one way to get Owen to smile is for Mike to bounce him while singing the primary song- "A Happy Family"- works every time. (I'm bummed that it's so blurry- the bouncing kind of made it difficult to get a clear shot)
I love how quickly newborns fit so perfectly into your family- almost like they've always been here.

2 comments:

Jena said...

He is too cute. I hope he is chubby. I love the chubby Taylor babies!

Julie said...

Amberlee~ Soooooo cute. What a doll he is. I seriously want to hug and squeeze him :) I also love all the projects that you are doing too! So talented!!!
Miss you and thinking about you and your family!