Monday, February 15, 2010

Hearts

We had a good Valentines Day. Started out with a heart shaped breakfast, had a heart shaped lunch and a "romantic" family dinner....with heart shaped bread sticks.


For some strange reason blogger flipped this picture
I forgot to get a picture BEFORE half of the breakfast was gone


It takes us about 15-20 min to get to church and we go at 1,
so it's easier to eat lunch in the car on the way to church





Blogger flipped it again!
Love Pouches
Last year, I had seen bags like these at Pottery Barn. For some reason I liked the idea of having something to put the kids Valentines in from us . I just plan on keeping the bags with the V-day decorations and then pulling them out on the morning of and putting their little treat in them. I found a tutorial on-line - but put my own spin on them.--(Side note- did you know that you can use multiple coupons at JoAnn's?! I just found that out myself- which made this little project was SUPER cheap!- plus aside from the decorative stitching, these bags took NO time at all to put together)
Thanks to some really great grandparents, the kids got to have fun Valentine surprises all weekend!
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Taylor and Gra and Papa! We LOVE (and miss) you!

1 comment:

SummerV said...

Such a crafty little thing. Very cute little pouches.