Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Locket

Samantha has a locket that a few days ago she decided that she would put pictures of both of her brothers in it. Today on the way home from church she decided that Owen (what we are most likely naming the little guy) was taking too long to get here(my feelings exactly)- so she asked if I would just take a picture of my belly instead and that will work for now. Being the mean mom that I am- I will not be doing this for her- just like me- she will have to be patient until he gets here.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

That is to CUTE!! I agree with you I wouldn't do it either. You're not a mean mom, because you know she will probably be showing that cute locket off to many people! I love that cute little Samantha!

Tasha said...

Oh & BTW! WE sure missed you guys on Dave's birthday! We celebrated with our cute little family & i kept thinking if only Amberlee & Jena were here & your families!! We MISS you guys!

Amy Jenks said...

Awww...Samantha is such a sweet girl!
Owen is such a cute name. I'm so excited to see pictures. :)