Tuesday, November 10, 2009

BTaylor Designs.....


It's been a long time coming- but with the huge help from my mom, dad and the support from Mike- I got my act together and put together an etsy site! I've had it up for a couple weeks but I have recently added quite a few new things. So I wanted to officially announce it!

I have found myself really loving to sit down and just create- it's been a great outlet when the house is quiet and the kids are asleep. I have tried to have a good variety of jewelery items- every thing is unique- no two things are exactly the same.

I do plan on adding non-jewelry items soon....

I hope you all like what you see!-and that you'll pass the word around!

1 comment:

Jena said...

I am quite pleased with my "BTaylor" necklace! Everything is cute. Wish I could hoard it all.