Wednesday, March 12, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!!!!



Today is Mikes 29th birthday! I just want him to know how much I love him and how grateful I am for him in my life. He is a loving husband and father- and I know that he would do anything and everything for us. I am so grateful for how hard he works in school-and I know that he will be the best in whatever he chooses to do. He is so talented in so many areas- but is incredibly humble- so no one really knows all that he can do. I personally would be lost without him.

We love Daddy and Mike! Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a fun day! It was fun talking to Stephanie while at Amber's getting our hair done. She just reminded me of you. By the way, I took down our plastic off the stairs and threw it away. It had the last remnants of your last visit here with your red slipper fuzzies stuck all over. Good times!