Saturday, December 10, 2011

7 Years

It's a big day for Samantha! 7 YEARS OLD!!

 Of course we woke up bright and early to open presents.....
A new robe, beads to make jewelry and hoola hoop were a few of the presents.


We spent the rest of the morning at the Magic House.
The Magic Tree House exhibit...




Arts and crafts.....and experiments...




Spent time in the grocery store......

 We went fishing.....
 let our fishes go and watched them return to the pond....
 Fixed a car......

Worked at a Pizzeria.....
Took care of the babies in the nursery......

Put in a full days work at the bank......


We did MANY MANY more things---we were all worn out by the end.....proof----
all Owen could do was lay down with his lion!
We all came home and took naps! Later we had the requested birthday dinner--- RIBS! I love that my 7 year old daughter wanted ribs for dinner! 
She also wanted a Lady Bug birthday cake.
Samantha Christine Taylor
A quick look through the years......











We are so proud of the sweet girl that Samantha is. She is very mindful of others-- especially her little brothers.She is always wanting to make things or draw pictures for others--. She loves to make friends. She is SO enthusiastic about just about everything. She has a strong personality. A a beautiful little spirit.
We are so incredible blessed to have her in our family. We Love You- Samantha!

7 comments:

Julianne Zollinger said...

When I was seven I was so old, or so I thought. I can't believe how grown up she is getting. She is such a beautiful girl. Tell her we love her and miss her.

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful and seriously is one of the sweetest girls. She is SO polite and is WONDERFUL at taking care of her brothers. What a sweetheart. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA...

p.s. She is so cute and I love seeing the pictures of her really little.

Cassie said...

My little baby samantha is so grown up!!! :( she is getting more and more adorable. I can totally see samantha getting so into all those little activities and using her large imagination. Collin and owen never fail to make me laugh. Their aunt cassie loves and misses them all!

Tasha said...

Happy Birthday Samantha!! Wish we could've been closer to celebrate with you! Looks like such a FUN day! Brooklyn would be jealous she loves reading the Magic Treehouse Books!!

Julie said...

I know this is totally late but Samantha is such a beautiful girl. I love all of the pictures!! I hope she had a wonderful birthday!!!
We sure miss you Amberlee. I think of you often.

chapstick said...

Wow what memories of such a sweet little Samba!Still remember the day she was born :)

Tiffany said...

I can't believe she's 7! Such cute little lady bug cakes!