Friday, November 5, 2010

The good 'ol times...(almost)

A couple weeks ago we were lucky to have the Flanagans down from Michigan. Brian had a interview here- so Jena and the kids tagged along. My title of this post was exactly how it was -- and the reason it was "almost" was because we were missing a few key people---the Perry's. (Luckily we are all getting together over the Christmas break!!)
It was great because the kids played- Jena and I just talked-- it was super low key- but I couldn't have asked for anything better. I have said this before-- and it won't be the last time either- Jena and Tasha were EXACTLY what Heavenly Father knew I needed those first two (really,really) hard years of medical school. I love those girls- and I love their families. And I am so thankful for our association with them.

Here's a few shots of our short time together

This one is actually from a few years ago- when Collin LOVED to hold and be by baby Molly- I had to put this in because....

Look at them now! Hilarious :)



All of them piled on our bed watching a movie

Playing games

These two got along SO well-- which is funny because is Kirksville they hardly played together- now they'd be the best of buds-


I actually stole this off of Jena's blog (sorry!) I just had to get a copy

3 comments:

Jena said...

We had so much fun being with you guys! Why can't we be even an hour closer? Who knows...

I love the picture the Molly Collin pictures. Those are too perfect! Can't wait for Christmas!!!!

FlanaPerrTays here we come!

josh and stef said...

I want your cardigan. Where is it from? Way cute!

Bree said...

Not that I am surprised but you look darling in that picture. I am in love with your cardigan, Super cute (ha ha I guess I am not the only one)