Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ROCKS



Ever since Collin was little, he has LOVED rocks(we think he got it from his Grandpa Taylor). He picks them up wherever he goes.


From the first day of school, Samantha has been finding rocks on the playground that she thinks Collin will like. She sticks them in her pocket and brings them home. Every day when we pick her up, as we walk back to the car- Collin will ask "Hey Samba, do you have any rocks for me?" I just love how she is always thinking of her little brother.


I admit to finding the whole thing a little frustrating because I would find them all over the house, or even worse- in Owen's mouth, Mike had the cute idea to put them in a jar- and then when it gets full- we dump them and start over again.

3 comments:

Bree said...

What a smart dad!

About the dark side, I really don't think so I just wanted to look at the difference in price between SUVs and Vans(I knew that was the coveted van so I wondered what you had). I would say buying a van is the light side casue those are the people who get over themselves and buy a van! ha ha ha The dark side is just to cool! bah ha ha Believe it or not I am the one considering it and Jonathan is like what the... I just know they really do have a lot of space and my stroller is huge(I like to just leave it in my car all the time)! Plus the doors and what not are nice, anyway we will see!

SummerV said...

My goodness your kids are sweet. Ken walks in the door and tells Sophie to get out of her face. Might have something to do with the mothers????

Tasha said...

So cute I love it! Collin & Makena would get along great, she loves to collect rocks too! She fills her pockets when we go places to the point it weighs her pants down & she shows a little crack! I have to keep an eye on that! I like the jar idea, bc I feel the same way!