Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Well, I was wrong.......

When Owen was born and weighed 8 pounds he seemed so much smaller than his brother and sister did. Even though the difference was only 6 oz with Collin and 14 oz with Samantha, I thought that maybe he would be the runt of the family. But from the looks of things, he proved me wrong.....
Wanna see some proof?!


Love those Michelin thighs...



....the wrists that look like you can twist on and off the little chubby hands...




last but not least ...those CHUBBY cheeks that you just want to kiss!


Owen had his 2 month appointment yesterday. He is a whopping 15 lbs. 4 oz and is a little more than 24 inches.... so much for being the runt! (I promise he eats "normally" every 3 or so hours- not too much for a 2 month old! I must produce nothin' but cream)

Just for fun, here's a couple shots of my boys who I love





7 comments:

Zach, Jen, Elizabeth & Summer said...

LOVE love love those cheeks! Those are the best ones to squishy-kiss. He's so cute. And I love Collin's face in the last picture. Super adorable boys. PS. All your Valentines Day stuff was so awesome! I want to be your kid! :)

Bree said...

I still think you other two were much bigger... They had like five leg rolls and three arm rolls. I think him and Halle are tied up as far as when she was his age. He has his uncle Jonathans butt chin we ar a fan of the butt chin around here, just ask my girls. Although Addi has pretty much lost hers. He is so cute can't wait to see those chubby cheeks!

Kaydee and the boys said...

Oh man, I just want to squeeze that little one... what a cutie.

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

He's adorable! I love chubby babies!

Tasha said...

So, fun!! He has changed so much!! I wish I could kiss those chubby cheeks!! That's all I do all day with Haddie's & I love it!! It is never to early I think we need to get that marriage arranged right away!! Collin has always been such a cutie too, but that new picture on the side I've been meaning to tell you talk about a little heart throb!! You better watch out!!

Brianne & Jarod said...

Holy schmoly it has been a long time since I have checked the blog! Owen is cubbalicious :) Your projects are AMAZING, and I just think your little family is too cute! You really have it together with all the Valentine shaped food!! AWESOME MOM award goes to you!

Jena said...

Oh my! I need to squeeze that boy. What a cutie. It just wouldn't be right if he didn't have the love chubs. It fits him perfectly! Can you believe it's March? Almost time to go to Utah. I'm getting way too excited and I have so much to do to get ready!