Thursday, March 18, 2010

GREEN

Ya know, we do live in Dublin...and because of this it was no big surprise when Patrick "Lucky" O'Shaunesee visited our house yesterday. He didn't cause any trouble, just left a treasure hunt and a few other surprises.....








HA- Collin's face make me laugh



The kids and I made a rainbow. For dinner we had some friends over- they are moving here from Kirksville in May so they came to check out Columbus. It was fun to talk to them and see some old faces from Kirksville.

These last 2 shots have nothing to do with St. Patricks day- I just love this little guy (oh and yes his hair looks really red- although he does have a lot of "warmth" in his hair- it's actually a light brown, it's the picture that makes it look that color- not that there is anything wrong with red hair)

7 comments:

SummerV said...

You are such a hair girl "warmth" I love it. I want to eat that rainbow, it looks so yummy. Your kids are darling.

tiff said...

I CAN'T wait to squish your baby!!!
What a doll!

Sara said...

who came from kirksville??
i love your fruit rainbow -- that's such a great idea!
owen is sooooo cute! love his chubby cheeks. :)

Joan said...

You always do such cute things with your kids. You such a great mom!

Tasha said...

What a FUN idea for St. Patricks day! My girls would love it if I did something like that! I'm just not that creative!! Owen is so cute I love his chubby cheeks, just like Haddie's! I want to kiss them & squeeze that cute little guy! I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves! I'm so jealous & sad that we won't be able to meet up!

Zach, Jen, Elizabeth & Summer said...

The fruit rainbow is awesome. I'm definitely going to have to make that. And how stinkin' cute is Owen! I love those cheeks. :)

Sara said...

where are you??? miss your posts!