Friday, September 18, 2009

Sporty's for Shorty's

Here at our Rec. center they offer a really inexpensive class for your 2 year old once a week for seven weeks. Myself and a few girls from my ward decided to enroll our sons. Each week they highlight a different sport and play it for about 30-40 min. It's completely laid back- and after our first week I think it's a hit! Collin was seriously on cloud nine the ENTIRE time. The sweet,excited look plastered to his face the whole time was all I needed to see- to know that it was totally worth the $!

This week they learned about T-ball. My camera was running out of batteries- so it was moving super slow- which meant that I missed a lot of the great shots.









8 comments:

Our Little Family said...

How fun that is a great idea, I love anything that gets Addi out of the house. Now Collin can teach his new little bro a thing or two.

Jena said...

Oh cute. Bryce would love that! Colin's hat is the best.

It was so fun to talk. Thanks for being my ear!

Stephanie said...

So stinkin cute!!!

Tasha said...

Collin looks so cute...but to big! how fun for him!! I'm not very happy that you guys are planning a get together & i was telling my mom & Makena over heard & said why not with us!? I said we are to far away & she said we could just get on an airplane! Oh if only it was that easy!!

sly said...

Hey, how's Ohio? Not as great as Utah, right?!?!?!?! It seems so strange to have you three (you know who I mean) in all different places in the country. I think Tasha would agree with me that your reunion needs to be in UT--yah!! Your family is so fun and you are one adorable pregnant lady!! Love the updates!! Have you blogged pictures of your home since you moved in and decorated. I would love to see that!

Joan said...

I love the title of this blog, very cute, and of course, Collin, too.

SummerV said...

Oh my gosh he looks so big, adorable! I want a boy!

Megan said...

He is so cute! I am sure Sawyer would love a class like that too. Who knows, maybe we'll be coming near you soon :) And you look SUPER cute pregnant!