Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Utah (part one)

I am now finally getting around to writing about our trip to Utah. For some reason I have had a much harder time getting back to the swing of things, and oddly enough even though we have now been gone for a few years, it doesn't get any easier leaving Utah and family.
Most of my pictures aren't here yet- I am waiting for my mom to send the CD- luckily I have the ones from the first part of our trip- so that I can go in order-
Mike's brother David got married- he and Cami are so great together- and we are so thrilled for them. It was great to be with the whole family again (minus Elder Taylor)- the kids had a blast with their cousins- Evan and Andrew. The weekend went by too fast and before we knew it- Mike was on his way back to Ohio.


David and Cami were married in the new Draper temple- it was beautiful, super windy- but a beautiful.












The next day we went to the Natural History Museum and then out to lunch at Lion House Pantry.







1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

You are so silly you always say how cute Addi dresses as if your kids dont dress cute. Samantha's dress and shirt are darling, I love them.