Saturday, May 17, 2008

Daddy's buddy


For the past while Collin can't get enough of his dad! The moment Mike walks in the door- Collin is on his heels following from room to room! In the mornings if Mike hasn't left before Collin wakes up- he is doing the same thing- following daddy- all the way to the door to say bye. I love to watch it all- and to see their little bond growing. Collin is in for a huge surprise when Mike is done next Friday with finals!





This is Collin's favorite thing to do now- unroll all the toilet paper. Each time I go into either bathroom- I always have a fun surprise!




8 comments:

Bree said...

Oh my... he is so cute! I seriously can't wait to see him, he has the best smile!

Erin said...

I just caught up on all of your recent blog posts at once. I've been a little out of it! They are all so cute and fun to read. I especially love the one about Samantha falling asleep in your bed in her heels. That is so Isabel too! Sometimes I'll go get her from her nap and she'll be decked out likes she had plans to go to prom or something. :)

Mindy said...

That smile is to die for, what a little trouble maker. I love the cute pictures on the side of your posts. I also love the Mircle song. It has been one of my favorites since I bought the CD when Colton was a baby.

Josie said...

GOsh I remember him being such a mamma's boy. That is just so cute. We decided Cash is happiest when I'm holding him but he's looking at Toby. Who took those darling pictures of the kids?! They are so great!

Tiffany said...

He looks so proud of himself in those pics w/the toilet paper! HA HA!! So cute!

Marianne said...

Collin is so cute! Doesn't look like Daddy gets much credit for your kids - they totally look like you! Lucky!
So, about our family pic's. My cousen took them - she just had her 4th baby and isn't doing pic's for now but we had them taken at - I can't remember the name! - but it's east of the avenues in downtown Salt Lake. Let me know if that is not helpful and I can figure it out. That's where the steps were.

Bree said...

I was all ready for a Dad is done post! where is it?

Angela and Dave said...

He is so handsome! And despite what others may say, I definately see some of Michael in him. I love the new design too! So cute!