Thursday, May 8, 2008

Anxious??

So not a whole lot has been happening lately. Of course we've all been a bit sick- but seriously- what else is new? Hopefully we will finally be done being sick.- so that we can actually enjoy our spring weather. I for one can hardly wait for May 23rd when Mike will be done with his finals. -Several times a day Samantha will say how she is so excited to go to Utah to see her Grandma's and Grandpa's.So with 2 big events coming up I thought to help both her and I get through these next few weeks- I would make a count down chain- pathetic- I know.
14 total days
12 study days (Mike doesn't study on Sunday)
2 Monday tests which equals 2 more lonely Sunday nights (Mike goes to bed early on Sunday's so that he can wake up at like 2 or 3 to study for his Monday test)
29 days until we get to go to Utah

The big blue chain symbolizes Mike's last final
I'm sure Mike has his count down figured out to the very minute.

3 comments:

Bree said...

I got on to look at your new post and to my surprise and entertainment there were three... hip hip horray! Collin always has the best looks on his face... He just sits back and goes along with it all.

Natalie said...

I love the chain! I'm counting down too!

Kat said...

Well if you're not the cutest mom in the world!!! You really do the cutest things with them, I don't know how you get so creative!!! Well, we are counting down too!! We can't wait to see all of you. I'm excited for our watch-making day and the zoo and just watching the babies play!! Love you, see you soon!!!