Monday, October 1, 2012

School!!



The kids first day of school was Aug. 16th-- and they were SO ready and SO excited! Samantha is in 2nd grade and her teacher's name is Mrs. Irvin.





From the moment we dropped off Samantha that morning the minutes ticked by WAY TOO SLOW for Collin. He goes to afternoon Kindergarten- and he could hardly wait for his time. He gets to ride the bus to school and then I pick up both of them after. Collin's teacher is Mrs. Huelsmann.
Owen had a rough time the first few days. He would cry as the bus pulled away. But I think he now enjoys his one on one time with me.





First Day after school treat!



5 comments:

Tasha said...

So cute & fun!! I just can't believe that little Collin is in Kindergarten! tell Owen that Haddie feels the same way...to bad we aren't closer!!

chapstick said...

Ahhhh, my cute little ones are getting all grown up! So fun to see first day of school!

Stephanie said...

Man oh man do I miss you guys!!!!!! Give them all a big freaking hug for me will ya!!!!

Bree said...

Oh so cute, look how old and sassy Manny looks with all her jewelry and her side backpack!

Sara said...

Hey Amberlee! I have been so bad at coming to check blogs lately - I just got caught up! Your kids are all so big and cute and you look gorgeous as always. So sorry to hear about the miscarriage in the summer. :( So so sorry. xoxo Miss ya!