Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TWO





My mom bought some cupcakes for Samantha so that we could sing to her too-- since her birthday was just a couple weeks before
We celebrated Owen's birthday in Utah on the 28th (we were driving home on his actual birthday). Of course it was ALL things CARS2. We LOVE our little Owee. He is a very sweet little boy who LOVES to play with his older brother and sister. He loves to play Kung Fu and dance (he is quite the break dancer) He loves going to nursery and apparently likes to dance during singing time- Head Shoulder Knees and Toes really gets him going :)  Happy 2nd Birthday Owen Robert!

4 comments:

chapstick said...

Two of my favorite December "presents" Samantha and Owen!

Angela and Dave said...

Two?! Already?! Happy Birthday Owen! We miss you guys!

Angela and Dave said...

P.S. I LOVE your family photos!

Tasha said...

Happy Birthday to Owen! Can't believe he is 2 & i don't even know that little guy! I feel cheated! One day, fingers crossed!! We were thinking of him! I love the picture of them looking at the snow! My kids would love to see some snow that is one thing that they really miss!!