Sunday, October 16, 2011

Portraits



One of Samantha's favorite classes in school is art. She has really found an interest in drawing and coloring. It's been fun to see her abilities develop over time. The other day she sat down and drew these pictures of  her Uncle Jonathan(Uncle Chu Chu) and  Aunt Bree. Funny story---As she was drawing Jonathan's picture she said to me "Mom, this is actually looking more like Cameron than Chu Chu"  and the funny thing is that out of the 3 brothers Jonathan and Cameron look the most alike. I just love that in her sweet little mind her pictures look "real" to her. Also--- apparently golf colors are green and orange. "Mom, I know that Chu Chu likes to golf, so I made the sun golf colors". love that girl.  

3 comments:

Bree said...

I am just glad Jonathan was the fat one with no neck, thank you Samantha! If only I dressed as cute as she colored me!

Bree said...

I am just glad Jonathan was the fat one with no neck, thank you Samantha! If only I dressed as cute as she colored me!

Jena said...

She is VERY good! I love your family picture at the top. Samantha's haircut is beautiful!