Sunday, April 3, 2011

St. Patty's Day

The morning started off with breakfast and a note from Patrick. He told the kids that he had a good year--- he had been "lucky" enough to find some treasure- and since he had heard that the kids had been good-- he wanted to share some of his wealth! BUT they had to find it first-- he made a map for the older 2 to use to find their own treasure.....

The maps



Success!! (Lucky for me, the previous day Mike had dug 3 holes in one of our flower beds to transfer our hedges---I just used a hole already dug--- I just had to cover it!)


Poor Owee was too little to come out--- he's in the "eating dirt" phase- so I kept him inside.


SCORE~~



Green treats and surprises!

4 comments:

Jena said...

Sneaky, sneaky! Owen doesn't know the favor you just did for him. Dirt in the mouth is not as good as those chocolate coins and jelly beans!

Tasha said...

So, CUTE!!! You are such a fun mom! I love it! I may have to steal the idea next yr. Hope the house sell & hunt is going well! Can't wait for May

Unknown said...

How fun Patrick came to your house this year. You're an awesome mommy!! Poor Owen, that is just what I would have done :)

Brianne & Jarod said...

YOU are an AWESOME mom! What a fun way to celebrate St. Patty's!!