Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mike is 32

It was perfect-- Mike had the day off from work (having worked the night shift) so the kids and I got up bright and early--- raced to the store to buy a healthy delicious breakfast (donuts and choc.milk) and other groceries so that we could surprise Mike with breakfast in bed! (although- it wasn't much of a surprise-- since the house was so quiet it actually woke him up!- so he called worried about where we were)

I let the kids pick out what we gave to him-- so they chose the obvious option--Iron Man Operation. - their thought process was-- Dad likes Iron Man- and he is going to be a doctor-- plus- they were obviously going to benefit from this gift as well--- PERFECT choice!
We spent the day walking around a fun outside mall and going out to lunch.
Here are the kids waiting "patiently" for dad to bring them their lunch.

We are SO blessed to have such a wonderful father and husband.

WE LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Josie said...

You guys are so cute. They are all so lucky to have you as a wife and mother and I know you're all lucky to have Mike. Miss you!!! Let's do a project over the phone soon:)

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Glad you guys had such a fun day!! happy Birthday Mike! Congrats on Matching! :)

Tasha said...

Glad Mike had a fun & great birthday! I love how cute Owen looks in these pictures! What a little ham! We miss you guys!

Cassie said...

I swear, every time I see Owen. He looks so much older. I miss my little buddy. Get here soon gosh dang it! also, there is a super cute picture of Owen on my blog of him on his first birthday. You're welcome to steal it from me if you want.