Monday, June 21, 2010

Pics

Ever since Owen was born I have been trying my hardest to get some pictures of the kids- but Collin - has not been a fan of pictures- so needless to say we have not had success :)

But I have found the missing ingredient for a successful photo shoot with Collin- ask a beautiful girl to take the pictures! (sorry dad- no offense)

This past week I asked our friend Tamara (who just moved here from Kirksville- yeah!) to help me out. I've always loved her style and I've seen the pictures see takes on her blog- so I asked for her help.
I figured that I could kill two birds with one stone and have her also take some of me with the kids and surprise Mike with them for Father's Day.

here are just a few- in random order




















Mike and I laughed so hard at this last one-


Tamara- thank you again- we love what you did!-and now that we know that you are the key "ingredient" in getting our kids to cooperate- we may have to bribe you to take our family one's in the fall !?!

6 comments:

SummerV said...

Adorable pictures! You are still as beautiful as ever and the kids are darling.

Heidi said...

Very cute pics! I Love your kids

Jena said...

Love and adore them!

Sara said...

awwww great pics!
and i'm jealous that you and tam live near each other ... what fun!

Julianne Zollinger said...

You really have the cutest family. Whenever I look at pictures of Owen I just think "that is a Taylor baby" I don't know why or what feature he has - he just reminds me of my Dad for some reason. Looks like one of the grandkids finally got some Taylor genes though.

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh thanks amberlee!
you and your kids are sooo cute!!!i loved taking your pictures and would love to anytime!