Monday, April 27, 2009

2 LITTLE MONKEY DANCING ON THE BED

Collin and Samantha like to go in her room, listen to their cd's and dance/(jump- only when we're not watching- of course) on Samantha's bed. Surprisingly there has not been any injuries!- and they have a great time!




oops- sorry I cut Samantha out of that one!(looks like I need to take Maren's Beginners Photography class!)






They were all so funny- I couldn't help but post them all!
Side note: while they were dancing/jumping- Collin was yelling "ony ony and Eyond!" ("To infinity and Beyond"- Toy Story) and Samantha- yelling "Families are Forever!"

5 comments:

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

That's cracks me up what they were yelling while they 'danced.' Cade is often found flying his Buzz around and singing, "You can fly, you and fly, you can fly..." He get's his movies a little confused, but it sounds like he and Collin would get along great.

Jena said...

That is so great! Kids NEED to jump on the bed. You just can't be a kid if you aren't allowed to jump!

By the way, apparently I have Collin's jean jacket. I brought it over to Tasha's but she corrected me! Wa-la, no more missing jacket!

Tasha said...

These are the two cutest little monkeys I've ever seen! I love what they were yelling! TO CUTE!!!

Maren said...

so cute! i love samantha's face in all of them. what a character! and I just can't believe that you would crop her out of a picture- you should take that class!:)

Our Little Family said...

Those are the best pictures, Collin always shocks me I feel like I don't even know the kid, he looks so different everytime you post. Im going to die when we see all of you at the end of the summer. Or maybe you'll die when you see my 7 month fat/swollenness! (Is that a word, now it is we are known for are good made up words right!)