Thursday, March 12, 2009

YOU SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!



HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY MIKE!

I know that Mike HATES attention- but I couldn't let his birthday pass without officially wishing him happy birthday by of course doing a "post" about it! Don't worry Mike- I'll make it as short and painless as possible :)


We love you! We are so proud of all the hard work you do- we know it's not easy- but we are so grateful for your determination and sacrifice. Thank you for the incredible husband, father and friend you are. Collin and Samantha are so blessed to have you as their daddy and I am so grateful to have you by my side.


Studying for a final is SO not the way to celebrate this BIG birthday- but hopefully we can make up for it all next week! -again - WE LOVE YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

Jena said...

Wow! The Big 3-0. Amberlee is too nice, I totally embarrassed Brian on his birthday! Hope you have SOOOOO much fun studying in the dungeon on your most special day. Happy Birthday from the Flanfam.

Sara said...

happy birthday!

Heidi said...

Happy belated Birthday Mike! Good luck on your finals!