Monday, March 9, 2009

Wonderfully Talented Friends

One of the many blessings of coming out to Kirksville has been meeting such amazing people. I can't believe the talent that so many have to offer! I have learned so many great new things - which has increased my project pile (much to Mike's dismay)! I love my friends and am so proud of what they can do. On the side bar I have listed some of them who make and sell some really great things- take a look! I hope to one day get my act together and start an etsy site- but who knows when that will be?!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

That was really thoughtful of you to post everyone's websites on your blog. You really inspired me the other day at your house when you showed me those quilts you're working on. I ordered some scraps from maybe the same lady on etsy of the Heather Bailey fabric. It is SO PRETTY!! Hope your trip was a good one.