Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Girls night out!!!!

So of course with High School Musical 3 out- it was an absolute must that Samantha see it! So this past Monday we decided that we needed a Mom-daughter date (although Samantha clarified that it was not a date- she is still too young!) One nice thing with living in a small town is that with a movie just wait a few weeks and by that time everyone has seen it so you can have the theatre practically to yourself! (there was really only 5 other people in there with us)
Samantha was so cute the whole night. Just as we were getting ready to leave she says to me "This is going to be the greatest night of my life Mom- Let's go!" and then as the movie was starting she said over and over "I can't believe this, I can't believe this!" Throughout the whole movie she had a smile on her face the whole time- with her little legs tapping to the music. She is already trying to plan another time that she could see it again!
Pure Joy!
Of course Bear came along to share in the happy experience!
She can hardly contain herself!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

That is so cute! I still haven't seen the 2nd one. I haven't been too excited to see them. I don't know why. Nick loves them.

Kat said...

That is awesome! Samantha is a freakin hoot!!

SummerV said...

How cute! Sadly Ken hasn't really gotten into those movies, and yet her mom still loves them.

Sara said...

She is so ridiculously cute! David and I get a kick out of watching her in primary. She's totally a 3-going-on-16! (is she 4 yet?)

What a fun thing to do with her!

Kaydee and the boys said...

I love it! What a cutie. It's hard to believe anyone can get excited over that show... ;)

Josie said...

Like I've said about every other post...you are the best mom I know. You guys do the funnest things together and Samantha is adorable. How fun. I wrote a long comment on the post about your dad. Did you ever get that one?

Jena said...

OH...MY...CUTE! Your little lady is way too adorable! I want to see her doing the songs and dance moves.

Angela and Dave said...

LOL!!! That is so cute! Daughters seem so foreign to me! I hope you'll add us to the invite's to view your blog. I always love reading it. Love you guys