Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Park City!

So after getting some sleep (not enough) after our forever long trip out- we had the chance to go and stay with the Taylors up in Park City for the weekend. The weather was freezing! I felt like a horrible mom- because the kids didn't have any really warm clothes or shoes- I could have sworn it was summertime?! We got the chance to relax- play games- read and just enjoy being with family again. The place where we stayed was RIGHT next to the Alpine Slide and Coaster- so everyone went on both of the rides (except for boring 'ol me)


While we waited for everyone to be done- Collin had a blast playing in the dirt and rocks- he found one that seemed to fit perfectly into his little chubby hand and he held it......
and held it.......

Samantha loved the coaster- but didn't want to take the ski lift to go on the slide- so she stayed with me and rode the merry-go-round
(it was kind of weak- but she enjoyed it!)
It was a very fun trip and a great way to start out our vacation!

5 comments:

kristi and family said...

it looks so fun

SummerV said...

You are a trooper to do that drive with your kids! I would've had to tell my family I just couldn't do it. I am glad it went okay. Do we need to get you a little activity bag for the way back? I am the same way in a car...yuck! The kids look so big and adorable! I can't wait to see you all.

Brianne & Jarod said...

CONGRATS on making such a long journey, and have fun in UTAH! I miss it so much!!

By the way, I am going Private with my blog. E-mail me at brianne.stewart@gmail.com if you would like an invitation!

Kat said...

Cute pics!! I decided even though I get to see you in 'real life' I can still check out your blog! See you again soon!

chapstick said...

Wow Samantha, you are pretty brave to go so fast!! It sure is fun having you visit us in Utah! Love you honey, Gra