Friday, April 11, 2008

Fuzzy Chicks and Chubby Feet



Samantha's friend Brooklyn was able to bring home some baby chicks from her preschool and Samantha was so excited to see them. We were suppose to go to our weekly play date today- but Collin was up most of the night with a fever- so we had to stay home. Being the sweet friend that Tasha is (Brooklyn's mom) she brought the chicks to us! I thought for sure Samantha would say that she wanted to hold them- but then would back out (she tends to be a bit chicken like her mom). But she didn't- and she loved holding it!


As I was holding Collin yesterday, I was playing with his feet- and I just started to laugh- his cute little toes look like they cannot be stretched any further! He has the chubbiest little feet- chubby enough that I cannot fit shoes on them. In order to have them fit around his foot I have to buy them big- big enough that they don't fit the length! I am really not making fun of him- I am actually sad to think that now that he is crawling all over the place- he will loose his adorable chubb! So this is to document- so that I will never forget my chubby, chubby boy!

4 comments:

Josie said...

I love it! I wish Cash had some more chub on him. Hopefully soon. Remind me to tell you the story of my baby chick I had growing up:)

Anonymous said...

COLIN!!! YOUR FREAKING FEET CRACK ME UP. THAT IS HILLARIOUS.

Bree said...

oh how i miss those chubby feet! I am super surprised Samantha loved the chicken, seeing how she is a big chicken herself... She's a little nervous Chris, and Amberlee. Go Mannny Poo!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are freakin cute Amberlee, I love checkin the blog and hearing about them!