Thursday, February 21, 2008

"These are a few of my favorite things..."







When I think about my life, it seems like it's the little things that truly bring me the most happiness...

-When I hold Collin he likes to hold onto my thumb
- Samantha can sing the theme song for my favorite show Gilmore Girls all the way through. (ya I know that may not be something to be proud of!-but I love it!)
-When Mike comes home during the day- even though it is usually quick- just enough time to change into scrubs for anatomy- it makes us all happy!
-Having Samantha just come up at random times to tell me "I Luh (love) you mom"
-Getting snuggies from Collin (He likes to snuggle his little head into my neck)
-Nights when Mike decides to study at home- and will take a brake to watch an episode of The Office with me
-Collin's favorite song is Nephi's Song. If he is upset it almost always calms him down
-Just talking to Mike
- When Samantha puts on her swimming suit), dressup high heels and sings into her little vacuume (in the middle of the winter)

I am so blessed.

3 comments:

Josie said...

Yeah the slide show works! Your whole thing looks darling. You don't give yourself enough credit. Your family is just beautiful. Is that Samantha under that magazine? The picture went by too fast when I was trying to tell. That's hilarious. We'll talk soon!

Melissa said...

Hey Amberlee-
I love your blog. It's way cute! I had forgotten what Samantha looked like when she was a baby. She is so dang cute, and looks amazingly like her baby pictures still.

Mindy said...

Hi Amberlee. Good job on your first posts, and a slide show already. Your family is so darling. It was good running into you at the mall this January. Take care.
Mindy