Thursday, February 24, 2011

LOVE

Valentines Day! You'd think it was Christmas with the way that Samantha was excited to wake up that morning---looking to see what Valentines surprise we had for them--- or to see if the milk was pink like last year (oops...totally dropped the ball on that one, man that girl doesn't forget a thing!). And of course she was THRILLED to go to school and exchange Valentines with her friends.

Our Annual Family Valentine Dinner. Later that night we took around cookies to some neighbors. What did the kids wear? Their Santa hats of course! What else do you wear while you deliver Valentines?!?


7 comments:

Jena said...

Lovely, lovely! How could you forget the pink milk? Shame.

Tiffany said...

I love the idea of pink milk- I'll have to remember that!
Your kids are so cute! Looks like they had fun!

Bree said...

Good thing you posted cause I was going to text you and say update your blog! But there it finally was!

chapstick said...

You have to promise me you will use the picture of Collin shrugging his
shoulders in his wedding video. Classic. How can a grandma not love that!

Tasha said...

What a fun V-day! You always do such cute things for your kids on holidays. It makes me feel like a lame mom! I love Samantha's shirt!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Cute blog Amberlee!!! Thanks for the invite! :)

Cassie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love Collin's and Samantha's faces. I miss them way too much!