Thursday, January 27, 2011

This little boy put together an outfit-- sure that he looks JUST like Iron Man. Yesterday when we went to pick up Samantha from school, Collin wanted to wear just the helmet because he thought that everyone would say "Hey, it's Iron Man!" unfortunately not everyone has the same "vision" that Collin has. When we walked up to the crossing guard the following conversation took place:
CG: "Hey look, it's a Roman Soldier!"

C: "No, I Iron Man!"

CG:"Oh, I'm sorry!- Iron Man

(walking away, saying in a disappointed voice) C: "Ahh man, I not a bad guy, I Iron Man, I a Super Hero"

It broke my heart! It looks like we are going to try have to figure out a way for this guy to earn a real Iron Man costume!

1 comment:

Julianne Zollinger said...

He is so sweet! Your stories about him are some of my favorite kid stories ever. I hope he never changes.