Saturday, August 28, 2010

The MAN


One night Mike was telling the kids the story of Ammon. He showed the kids the above picture of as he was telling the story. The next morning Collin came up to Mike and said "Hey look dad- I'm da' man" it took Mike a minute to figure out what Collin was talking about- and then it clicked. I don't know why it took Mike a second to figure it out- I can hardly tell the difference between the two pictures ;) Sure his leather wrist band is actually a piece to his Buzz Lightyear costume and the belt across his chest is a strap to my diaper bag and his sword is a color pencil- but to Collin he looked just like Ammon-- the Man. -and I love it!

Later Collin came across his "real" sword- so we took another picture...

2 comments:

Tasha said...

He is to stinkin' cute! I agree he is "da man" I miss seeing that cute little guy! He is getting so big I can't believe it! I love the x-ray of Owen that is kind of funny to look at! I love all that chubb, because it is more of them to love! Wish I could squeeze that chubb!

Bree said...

I think I like "da man" better anyway. So cute tell you brother to tell his daughter church stories, way to go Mike! What a cute daddy... Jonathan is to busy making sure their hair looks okay:)

Love the chub X-ray, so funny.