Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Our little Mr. Fix it

With some of his Christmas money, (from Grandparents) Collin wanted his own tools. When he puts on the goggles- it's HILARIOUS- they are too small for his head- so it just creates the funniest look on him.-it's better in person


Owen needed a little "fixing"

One morning Collin was playing with Mike's mini Fuse Ball table that Russell gave him for his birthday. Collin ended up breaking one of the sticks. When Mike got home - he ran and told his dad about what he had done. He then said- "Don't worry Daddy- I'll fix it!" he ran to the toy room and came back ready....




With his assistant, Samantha


Now... too bad he couldn't fix this......(although- strange to think that his dad could have- he was just missing the MOST important part- the drugs!


Sorry for the poor quality.... yep, apparently I need a little safety training. We were out doing yard work- Mike mowing the lawn- and I was trimming the hedges with an electrical hedger. I promise that I have had several other successful trimmings- but for some reason when I turned it off, I grabbed toward the blade too soon- and the above picture is the result. 2 hours and 4 stitches later and I'm almost as good as new!

2 comments:

Amy Jenks said...

Too cute about Collin. Too bad he couldn't fix you up as well. OUCH! Sorry about that.
The family vaca looks way fun. Yeah - next year it's our turn!!!

Jena said...

Yikes girl! That sounds like something I would do. I think I would have fainted realizing you could have lost those fingers. Yikes again!

You have had loads of fun and summer is just beginning! we've got to get together and exchange stories and stuff. We sure did miss you in UT. Let's shoot for Christmas!