Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snow Day

Back when we were in Utah, there was many days that were snowy. One of the days my mom and I went out to snow blow and shovel. So Samantha and Collin came out to play while we worked. Unfortunately we don't have any real snow clothes- but it didn't seem to bother them! Although Samantha was only in her coat and leggings- it didn't stop her from really playing- which surprised me. Collin just kind of walked around- following Molly or just watching his sister. They both had a great time- and my mom and I survived the big driveway!



Yes, I know this is tilted the wrong way- for some reason it is just coming out this way- I've tried a few different things- which haven't worked! Oh well!

Yes! Now I am officially caught up with all the Christmas pictures! Finally!

5 comments:

chapstick said...

Thanks for putting some of my favorite pictures of your visit and mostly thanks for no pictures of me trying to lift the shovel! I never offer to shovel except when I have my little helpers. Miss those little guys. Mom

kristi and family said...

i am glad you had such a great time here in UTAH, i am sad we never get to see each other with all of our crazy kids!!!

Tasha said...

I love the tilted picture of Samantha it looks like it is professionaly taken! Thanks for all your concern & help this week!

Saysha said...

Your kids are so dang cute! Hope you guys are surviving Kirksville winter!

Our Little Family said...

K seriously if I see snow day at the top one more time I am going to take over and post for you... We need new pictures, how can we see how cute our cousin's are if we cant ever see what they are doing!